Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

On a lot of Things (is this mic on?)

On MJ...
Cried my eyes out
when i watched the memorial
especially when his daughter
braved the audience to say
that she loved her FATHER so much;
it just broke my heart,
another facet of Michael Jackson
unravelled - fatherhood.
__________

On the heat...
We are burning in hell already,
I think I contracted some pesky virus
due to this awry weather
(my immunity is at its extreme lows)
sore throat,
runny nose,
cough,
watery eyes,
slight fever...
must have been the dreaded AH1N1,
I will never know, I just rested at home
and voila good as new!

__________
On my friend's newfound motherhood...
She is on a different league now,
on a higher plane/universe/whatever.
I can never fathom just how a parasite baby
born in such a violent and painful manner
can be the ultimate "essence" of a woman.

I prefer kittens to babies;
okay i can tolerate babies
but only those who are 0 - 28 days or else
they get the "sisipain ko 'yan, ayaw tumigile e' treatment!

2 comments:

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...