Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Pain

I have never known emotional pain
as bad as I have went through.

I cannot really spill all the nasty details,
suffice to say, what I went through
at my age, is something other people
would have committed suicide for.

Tempting...
Tempted...
A swift escape but no,
I have to endure, this is my karma.

We are back together
but like porcelain or any other
fragile option.
It is just not the same.

I told my friends everything,
I spilled my guts because the pain
was too much for one person to bear.

I told them that we are
working on the kinks.
Our relationship is
still under construction.

Healing please...
We both need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...