Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Dream

I woke up around 7am, turned on the telly
and promptly fell asleep again.

I dreamt that it was flight day and that I was
supposed to be at the airport at 8am.
Travel time from my house was 2.5 hours
and it was already 7:30 am!

I was still packing my luggage, grabbing everything
and forgetting some and then doubling back home
to get some stuff and on and on and on.

By the time I was already on my uncle's car
i already had a list of things i have left behind.

Sheesh! i should have made a list.
Then i woke up.

Lesson learned, make a list beforehand.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lady Stapler!

    Thank you for reading The Pink Tarha! We've read in your blog that you're also on your way to the desert, which is hot by the way at this time of the year (45 degree C, FTW!).

    Your entry above goes to show how excited and nervous you are. We can only wish you the best in your journey and we hope we can help you through the entries and guides we've written in our blog.

    Again, thanks for reading The Pink Tarha and good luck! Enjoy your stay in the Kingdom! :)

    XOXO,
    The Pink Tarha

    PS. Re: your question on lipsticks... it's okay to wear dark colors but avoid wearing them in crowded places (esp. the vibrant red ones) where the muttawas (religious police) hang out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Thanks for answering my query and for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...