Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday !

Went to to SM Rosario last September 8,
I discovered the wonders of having a semi smartphone.
Because I was able to make a list directly on 
my phones interface through its memo option.

Going back, I went to the mall to pay
my outstanding Smartbro bills and complain
about their delayed bill delivery.

I file most of my receipts in a folder,
I have only started organizing them this year
and have yet to organize my whole life 
hahahaha.

The 8th of September is special because it
was the day my dear old Papa was born.
I miss him so much.
He died on the 13th of September 2001,
days after my lola died and
days later after his own birthday.
I barely knew him but I miss him
and truly think of him everyday.

Coincidentally, I saw this Marian exhibition as well.

May phobia ako sa mga rebulto na halos malaki pa sa akin
kaya di ako masyadong lumapit
kasi napapaginipan ko sila.


Sabi sa akin ng R.O.D. namin,
ang tunay na Kabitenyo malalaman mong
taal ng mayaman kapag nag-alaga ng ganitong mga santo
at nagpapaprusisyon.

Yung tipong pinapasadya pa talaga ang
damit at accessories pati wig.
At yung may sariling pedestal sa bahay.

Uhmmm hindi ito para sa akin,
I find it too creepy.
Churi-churi.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...