Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Referral Slip

This is a copy of the referral slip
for my 2nd physical/medical examination
at Bartolome Clinic.

I was not given a receipt yet again,
I was issued a voucher which they also took
and replaced with this referral slip.

This blasted piece of paper
costs P2,600 !

Mahal pa din considering ikalawa ko na ito
at tinaga na kami dun sa una naming medical
na halagang P3,600 kung di ako nagkakamali.

Grabe, I am scanning and posting it here,
para naman may paper trail.

Click the images to enlarge.



This was the slip for my prior
medical/physical exam.

The edited photo is an additional P50,
hindi ito kasama dun sa bayaran sa agency,
(scanned printout with logo background)
I took the liberty of
editing my face and details out.

Read my first post about the
actual process of physical/medical exam here

UPDATE:
Eto nga pala ang proof na nakapagpamedical ako



No comments:

Post a Comment

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...