Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Could care less

May 04, 2006

COULD CARE LESS

TO ALL SH%&@*T-HEADS WHO
CONSTANTLY REMIND ME
THAT MY HOUSE IS
SATANS PARADISE ON EARTH:
________________________

Ive been doing a lot
of nothingness lately
it fills my day

I love performing
sleep, rest and naps,
my hamster as my sole
audience

Im a couch potato advocate
i say
"Could care less"

And even if my house is
disorganized, i could
care less again!
I live in it not you
Your opinion doesnt matter

And if you dont like
the way it looks, smells
or whatever
dont come back
surely, i wont change
a thing just for you
again
you dont live here i do

But still people do come back
because theyve accepted me,
my pets
and my house,
(not to mention its lack of
potable water)

You come back for the person
living in the house

i am that person
irregardless
if you see me as a
pig living in a pig stye
could care less
you came back...

you must need something

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...