Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

My Superiority Complex

January 23, 2007

My Superiority Complex

I admit I can be
really
really
obnoxious at times.
More so than others.
Probably because I
demand so high an
expectation from myself.
How can I compete with my own ego?
Sometimes the demands I impose on my
mind exhausts my mind.
But I can do nothing else,
I must perform,
I must at least,
excell in something...
anything.
Come to think of it,
my life is the inevitability
of a prophecy...
(Matrix huhaha)!
My skin entails miracles
to those blinded by its
whiteness...purity...superiority.
They thought wrong,
you all thought wrong.
My skin does bring me benefits
but the hazards, the woes, the
endless issues and tears and more...
I am just like anybody.
I cannot blend in.
I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...