Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Western Union How-to

I received payment from a customer through Western Union services
I had to fill up this form and present a valid ID.
Instructions on how to receive money transfers
can be found here.
Answered all the checked fields.

This form is for sending money,
Good thing they had the DTI warning printed,
also had the number of NBI on it, very handy.
Instructions can also be found here.

You could even track your money transfers here.

After filling up the to-receive form, I had to wait a bit.
the teller was very masungit though, 
I transacted with her dati and 
she had this condescending tone when she spoke.

Anyhow, I received my money afterwards.
Their service is quick though their charges are quite expensive.
I think it is worth it if you want speed and security
in money transfers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...