Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Firefox 7 is Out

I was a rabid avid user of Firefox before.
Then out came Chrome with its almost
lightning speed browsing.

Then I got carried away and
installed multiple add-ons
and it slowed to a crawl.

Heck, I cannot even play Farmville
without it crashing on me,
but I know Adobe Flash is to blame for that.

I also know my pc is miserably ageing on me.
Its a pre-loved pc so I can't complain much.

Hopefully Firefox 7 will perform a bit
faster and not be memory hog anymore.

They even included a nice quiz in their site here
I hope my desk is as nice as this,
but I abhor housekeeping.

The quiz supposedly tells you your personality
by collating all the data into these symbols.
Yey!




2 comments:

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...