Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Am Feeling

I feel
scared
and excited.
With lots of other emotions
thrown in.

Will I be able to cope?

Will I be able to perform my job well?

Will they bully me?

Will I be able to connect with my
workmates and flatmates
and more importantly
my superiors?

Will I be able to handle the culture
shock and homesickness?

Will I be able to manage my finances well?

Will hubby be faithful still?
He is crying most of the time
these days; we have never been really apart
save for the time I spent my vacation days
with my mom.

I need to be strong
for myself,
my mom,
hubby
and
my darling cat.

2 comments:

  1. you will make it and bring honor to your country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy wishes, lady stapler!

    ReplyDelete

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...