Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My day

January 30, 2006

My day...
Time Added: 1-10-2005 5:08 AM


the day started without me
i woke up late
"oh my god" i said
as i stood up from bed!
Man! what time did i go to sleep?
hurried to the loo
fixed my hair-do (this is a crappy entry!)
went to school, panda-eyed (because of insomnia)

Arriving at the community,
i could not believe my eyes.
How did the world come to this?
kids without shoes, they dont even go to school.
they subsist on chips--junk food.

and there are so many of them
not only here, but in nooks that we dont want them to be
they are there, we just dont want to see them,
we refuse to acknowledge and help
ive never felt so blessed...

a mushy message...yes.

i would have posted a pix of the community
but laws you know... legality

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...