Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Agency

March 10 evening,
I received a call from Arjoy's Entertainment Agency.
They browsed my resume and said that 
even if my qualifications
were purely voluntary experience, 
I could try my luck with the employer.


They asked me to submit my 
documents the following day.
I arranged my stuff that night and 
earmarked the docus 
that were for photocopying.


I though to myself that this was it.
Fingers crossed this was the job I am praying for.


These are the agency details posted in workabroad:

Agency Name :
ARJOY'S ENTERTAINMENT
POEA License No. :
009-LB-011607-R
Address :
Rm. 423- 4th Floor Gedisco Bldg. Cor. Pedro Gil, A. Mabini St. Ermita Manila Metro Manila
Tel. No. :302-13-01 / 4747333 / 9051108 / 09194757533

And these are the details I garnered in POEA:


ARJOY`S ENTERTAINMENT Private Employment Agency
R403B,408,423&1574D GEDISCO CTR 1564 A MABINI ST ERMITA, MANILA
Tel No/s :  3021301
Email Address :   None
Website :   None
Official Representative : ELIZABETH S KANAPI
Status : Good Standing
License Validity : 1/26/2011 to 1/25/2015



3 comments:

  1. Hello, so did you get the job? Or they just put you in the manpower pooling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am already here in KSA. Technically they did pool all the applicants. There were around 115 of us in the list who were sent here in batches. The cause of delay they said was due to the lack of visas. In reality, they were waiting for the employees to resign before they could dole out the visas. We were hired as backups for those resigning nurses. And boy, the attrition rate is too high. Of my batch, we were 11. Only I will be recontracting since I really need the money and experience. All my batchmates have just given up due to the stress and harsh working environment.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

A pen is mightier than a sword especially when sharpened

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...